Tuesday 15 July 2014

Bronies

OK... When I was 3 I enjoyed some cartoons, and my sister adored My Little Pony. Sadly the enjoyment stops at 4 when you realise you can't stand their high pitched voices and mental ass- tattoos. 

There are many people, that continue to worship these "ponies" and base their life around these animals. By this I don't mean they like real ponies, like at the ranch or whatever, I literally mean the ponies from My Little Pony. Their rooms are filled with posters of FlutterShine or RanbowSplash or whatever! These people dominate deviantART, because of their terrible fan art and frightening cross human hybrids. 

They mock the certain subject they choose to make their art on for example, I love the game "Papers, Please", and there is no fan art for that game...EXEPT FOR PATRONISING BRONIES, seriously look, this is the only result for Papers, Please! Not only that but they basically have one for every single game, movie and book on earth. I would publish more, but I don't think my computer processor has the loading capability to support these 
quadrillions of worthless bronie arts!
OK... How...Why...I don't even know. (this is based on
game Hotline Miami)
This is annoying, I mean, who cares?
if you take a pony and put it in a game
....WHO? NOBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment